All our 2018 courses are fully booked.
We don't have waiting lists for our courses, but if a place becomes available, we advertise it on our website and on our Facebook page.
Our 2019 courses will be available for booking on our website from 23 September 2018.
There are two ways to hear about our new course dates.
- Add your email address to our new course dates mailing list here.
- Click on the Facebook link at the bottom of this page to follow us and hear as soon as we have added 2019 course dates to our website.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 4 booked places are required to run a course.
- Bookings are not guaranteed until deposit has been received.
- Balance in full must be paid two weeks prior to the course start date.
- Deposits will be refunded for cancellations received four weeks or more before the course start date.
- Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations received less than four weeks before the course start date.
- Taster sessions are non-refundable for cancellations received less that two weeks before the session date.
- Gift cards require full payment at the time of purchase.
- Course places are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- In the event of a course being cancelled by Parkwood Throwing Courses, you will be refunded any monies already paid.